Thursday, June 7, 2007

New Season of FIFA 2007

A couple of weeks back, my operating system crashed and I had to reinstall the operating system. And it was then that I decided that since I would have to reinstall FIFA 2007, I might as well start a blog on that.

I just love this game too much and would love to share what’s happening on my screen.

I reinstalled Fifa 2007 and entered the Manager Mode. Ah! Pure joy.

While looking for a job, I choose Manchester United. Four and a half stars appeared a nice place to start the proceedings.

However, the team is in a mess, and I have a lot of work ahead. Before starting the season, I was informed that Giggs was the favorite of the fans, and so I may have to play him more often. That, in other words would mean less time on the pitch for Richardson. And by the way, the youth academy came up with two young players. Rehberg and Harnish. I have signed both. If they are not required, I will sell them later.

And yes, I played the first game of the season. It was an away match at Reading.

My team
Van der Sar

Neville Ferdinand Silvestre Heinze

C. Ronaldo P. Scholes Carrick Giggs

Rooney Saha

The reserves were
Kuszczak – goal
J. O Shea – defense
Park Ji Sung – midfield
Richardson – midfield
A. Smith – forward

The game was played on professional mode but kept on normal pace.

It ended in a tame 0 – 0 draw. I am still getting used to my new keyboard.

Park came in for Scholes in the 77th minute, but couldn’t make much of a difference. It was game which Manchester United should have won easily. Just look at the comparatives here

Reading versus Manchester United
67% Passing 73%
41% Possession 59%
5 Shots 21
2 Shots on Target 5
5 Fouls 2
0 Bookings 0
17 Tackles 21

Clearly, the statistics indicate that a winning opportunity was squandered. Just 5 shots were on target out of 21, that’s bad.

After the match, the Team Chemistry is 40, my Job Security is 61, and Fan Support is 50.

No comments: